Friday 31 May 2013

Photography Experiments: Second Round 'We're All Mad Here'

Using photograph taken in sixth round of my photography for Alice Theme:
Open chosen image in Photoshop:

Duplicate Layer:

Crop View:
 
 
Levels Adjustment Layer:

Select all but scrabble tiles:

Select, Inverse:



Hue and Saturation Adjustment Layer:

Levels Adjustment Layer (top right corner):


 
Select the tooth: 

Copy and paste:
 
Free Transform:  


 
 
 
 
I'm not really happy with this image! Although I could keep editing, I prefer the previous editing I did of this concept. This image has a shallow depth of field and is out of focus. The reflective nature of the paper and natural light has produced a texture, which I'm sure I could continue to edit but I would rather take more photographs or use the previous photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment