Tuesday 21 May 2013

Experiments With My Photography: 'Off With Their Heads'

FIRST Experiements with the theme: Alice in Wonderland

This is a photograph from my first attempt at this particular set. The theme is Alice in Wonderland, but the concept focuses on the Queen of Hearts.

The cards represent the servents (cards) in the movie.
The Red Heart Queen Card represents the Queen of Hearts herself.
The Quote is said by the Queen of Hearts in the movie.

 
Open the file in Photoshop:
 
Crop View:


Select H letter, Copy:
 
Paste letter, Free Transform:

Select All:

Create Adjustment Layer Levels:
 
Select Background:
 
Create Adjustment Layer Hue and Saturation:

 
Select Cards:

Create Adjustment Layer Levels:




I love the red background in this image, and the strong white scrabble tiles, although again they should not be that bright! I would like to retake this set-up because I think the cards would look better in a neat, straight pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment