Saturday 18 May 2013

Alice in Wonderland Quotes Research




Quotes: (from a search on Google)




“have i gone mad?
im afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usualy are.”


“Curiouser and curiouser!” 

“But, said Alice, the the world has absolutely no sens, who's stopping us from inventing one?”


“We're all mad here. Im mad. You're mad” 

“It's always tea-time.”

“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there” 

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.” 

 “The Mad Hatter: Have I gone Mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”



“it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.” 

“Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.” 

“Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin,' thought Alice 'but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing i ever saw in my life!” 

“Why is a raven like a writing desk? - Mad Hatter
I haven't the slightest idea. - Alice” 

“That's the reason they're called lessons," the Gryphon remarked: "because they lessen from day to day.” 

“Off with her head!” 

“what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversations?'"

“Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea? 
Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more. 
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less. 
Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.” 

I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” 

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” 

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” 


“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.” 

“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.” 

“Do you think I've gone round the bend?"
"I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”



“If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.” 

“Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
"I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
"You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
"Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.” 

“I'm afraid I can't explain myself, sir. Because I am not myself, you see?” 

"It is better to be feared than loved.” 

 “Why is a raven like a writing desk?” 
"Oh and my ears and whiskers"
"Off with their heads"
"Who are you?"
"If I had a worled of my own, everything would be nonsense"
"Sometimes I believed in as many as six impossible things before breakfast"
"No wonder youre late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow" - mad hatter

No comments:

Post a Comment