- Shadows and Reflections
- Enhance the quality of light manually and digitally
- Think about light when you take a photograph
- Australian Light is at its optimum when the sun is rising or setting
- Light during the middle of the day is harsh
- We receive light all day (horizontal axis) which means we can manipulate and take advantage of various colours, temperatures and hue changes
I think that I will have a better understanding of this concept as I continue through this course. I understand what an appreciation of light means, but having the ability to utilise light and represent what you want to achieve using light is a skill I need to develop.